Metaphysical Properties of Dried Burgandy Rose Buds
Official Name: Rosa damascena
Deity: Astarte, the Greek goddess of sex, war, and fertility
Metaphysical Powers: Love, Lust, Innocence, Confidence, Trust, Divination, Healing, Truth, Romance, Sexuality, Luck, Protection Against the Evil Eye or Jealousy, Psychic Love Matters, Honoring Venus, Joy, Peace, Happiness, Dreams, Aphrodisiac, Healing the Root Chakra.
Folklore and Uses of Dried Burgandy Rose Buds
- Historically it is a charm for treating victims of lightning strike burns. It involves crushing roses and purslane together to make a poultice.
- Since roses contain a large dose of vitamin C and can reduce redness, it stands to reason it would look quite magical to the time's healers.
- Rosebuds can be used as a pendulum to divine secrets, love relationships, and issues of forgiveness, fidelity, and friendship.
- The Rose Buds come two to a pack.
- Please let us know if you plan to grind the flower; we can do that in the shop before sending it or check it out for the ground option. The ground option is for one ground flower.
- The Blood Rose or the Burgundy Rose is a deep dark red. The red rose has long been a symbol of love and passion. Its color is associated with the root chakra, the base chakra—the Chakras of desire, and lifeforce.
- It is also associated with strength. Burgundy is a darker shade of red with a purple hint indicating ambition, power, and wealth. Also known as a color that highlights serious personalities. Rosebuds can fluctuate from tightly closed buds to loosely open, with petals almost falling off.