Metaphysical Properties Of Echinacea Pururea
Official Name: Echinacea purpurea
Other Names: Black Samson, Samson Root, Pale Purple Coneflower, Comb Flower, Hedgehog, Black Susan, Rudbeckia, Red Sunflower, Kansas Snakeroot, Scurvy Root
Metaphysical Powers: Psychic Insight, Fertility & Abundance Spells
Common Magickal Uses and Folklore of Echinacea Pururea
This is Echinacea Purpurea, not to be confused with Echinacea Angustafolia. The two herbs are interchangeable as they both have very similar healing qualities.
Seven Benefits of Echinacea Tea -It fights the flu, manages anxiety, controls blood sugar, healthy cell growth, reduces the risk of breast cancer, lowers blood pressure, reduces inflammation. Some people drink 6-8 ounces four times daily. Echinacea is most effective when started as soon as symptoms are noticed, taken many times a day, and used for seven to 10 days.
Extracts of Echinacea affect the immune system, the body's defense against germs. Research shows it increases the number of white blood cells, which fight infections. A review of more than a dozen studies published in 2014 found the herbal remedy had a very slight benefit in preventing colds.
Native Americans had a strong, powerful understanding of the natural world. They taught early settlers how to make use of Mother Nature's bounty to survive and thrive. The treasured herbal knowledge that was gifted to these settlers, Echinacea was a magnificent jewel.
Echinacea is rife with healing potential and ability. Its healing power overwhelms any of its magical possibilities though the magical benefits are many. Echinacea petals boost clairvoyant and psychic abilities; its seeds are used in fertility and abundance spells, and its root contains a very strong protective power.
Ideas for Spiritual Uses of Echinacea Pururea Leaf
- Spiritual cleansing bath infused with Echinacea petals and root.
- Echinacea tea encourages psychic insight and amplifies clairvoyant abilities.
- Echinacea seeds incorporate in fertility and abundance spells.
- Echinacea root and petals in a sachet and carried draw energies of strength and stamina and are a protective ward.
- Dress an orange or red candle with cinnamon oil (make sure the cinnamon oil is diluted with a carrier oil so as not to irritate the skin), place Echinacea petals around the base, and light the candle for a spell to increase lust and male sexual potency.