Metaphysical Properties of Pink Tourmaline At A Glance
Chakras: Heart Chakra, Root Chakra
Vibration: Number: Number 9, Number 99
Typical Colors: Pink
Top Three Properties: Love, Inspiration, Supportive
Commonly Used For
Physical: Eating Disorders, Headache and Migraine Relief, Hysterectomy, Physical or Mental Abuse, Reproductive Organs, Reproductive Organs Uterus, Spinal Injuries
Emotional: Eases Depression, Fear, Love, Panic Attacks, Peace and Peacefulness, Relaxation, Removes Energy Blockages, Self Care, Self Confidence and Self Worth
Spiritual: Serving Humanity
Pink Tourmaline is one of the friendliest stones for children. It provides comfort to those who have suffered abuse, helps with sleep issues, and is particularly useful for spiritually sensitive Indigo children for its calming, centering qualities and assistance in considering consequences before taking action.
- Pink Tourmaline has been used to reduce the propensity for falls, in all ages, including toddlers learning to walk.
- Wearing Pink Tourmaline throughout the day helps release stress, worries, depression, and anxiety.
- It can be used in partnership with Black Tourmaline to diffuse obsessive behavior.
- Pink Tourmaline is the best crystal of emotional support for pregnancy and assists in bonding with the baby.
- Tourmaline is a shamanic stone, protecting ritual work. It can be used for scrying and was traditionally used to point out a cause of trouble or an offender and indicate the right direction to move.
- Tourmaline strengthens the sense of smell, and in that respect, can also enhance the perception of pheromones, which produces an aphrodisiac effect.
- Tourmaline is specifically used to treat motion sickness.
- It may also assist in restoring luster and shine to hair and nails.
- In industry, Tourmaline is highly valued as electrical tuning circuits for conducting television and radio frequencies. They are used for their durability since high frequencies can be passed through them without shattering, as many crystals do.