This is a powder of the white Chrysanthemum, it is from natural flowers that have been dehydrated and ground.
Metaphysical Properties Of Chrysanthemums
Official Name: Chrysanthemum sinense
Other Names: Mum
Metaphysical Powers: Protection
Common Magickal Uses and Folklore of Chrysanthemums
- Drink and infusion of chrysanthemums to be cured of drunkenness.
- The flower protects against the wrath of the Gods, and when grown in the garden, Chrysanthemums defend it from evil spirits.
- Drink and infusion of Chrysanthemums to help clear your mind and focus your thoughts.
- Soothe grief by surrounding yourself in Chrysanthemums--planting them in your yard and bringing them into your space.
- If you know someone who is experiencing grief, take them a bouquet of chrysanthemums.
This is from natural purple chrysanthemums that have been dehydrated then ground into a powder.
Chrysanthemums have a long history for their medicinal properties. Drinking chrysanthemum flower tea or taking chrysanthemum vitamins or supplements may provide a multitude of health benefits. These benefits include: treating chest pain, reducing high blood pressure, treating diabetes, reducing fever, being an anti-inflammatory agent, and alleviating headaches.
In addition to medicine, the chrysanthemum is used as an essential ingredient in Chinese cooking. The leaves are used as greens in sautéed dishes, soups, salads, and delicate petals brewed into tea.