Yucca, or cassava, is a type of shrub native to South America that is widely cultivated for its starchy edible root. Although high in calories and carbohydrates, yucca root also boasts a good amount of important nutrients, such as vitamin C, manganese, and potassium.
- A cross of yucca fiber placed on the hearth protects the home from evil.
- Use an infusion of yucca to cleanse and purify the body before magick. Repeat this cleansing afterward if performing spells to remove curses, hexes, or illness.
- Rub a slice of yucca root all over the body once a day for seven days to remove jinxes and hexes. Then the slice of the root may be burned to destroy the curse and the ashes buried for thrown in the river.
- Adding Yucca root powder to your bath will work the same.
- A hoop of yucca fibers jumped though seven times will allow one to shape-shift into animal form.