Metaphysical Properties Of Copper Cage Pendant
These copper-colored stone cages are about 1.5" long from the top of the loop to the bottom of the cage and about 1" wide. Place a stone inside and create your pendulum or necklace. There is a loop at the top of the cage to put a cord through.
Deities: Aphrodite, Astarte, Ishtar
Associated Stones: Quartz Crystal, Emerald
Associated Herbs: Mimosa
Chakras: Base Chakra, Sacral Chakra
Zodiac: Taurus, Sagittarius
Vibration Number: Number 1
Top Properties: Luck, Optimism, Combats Lethargy
Metaphysical Properties: Energy Direction, Healing, Luck, Love, Protection, Money
Copper Magickal Lore & Uses
- It has long been linked to the divine. It was attributed to the Queen of Heaven and goddesses associated with the planet Venus during ancient Mesopotamian times.
- Copper is a well-known conductor of electricity. One modern use of this metal is to create a wand out of copper tubes. They are topped with quartz crystals and sometimes wrapped with leather or another shielding substance. Copper wands are used to direct energy during magical rituals.
- Copper can balance the body's polarity and is therefore great for healing.
- To be most effective for healing, copper is worn on the left side of the body of someone who is right-handed and vice versa for left-handed people.
- Copper is a conductor of energy and is used for many kinds of spiritual purposes. Use Copper to balance the Chakras and Meridians. Copper is a tool for healing; it works with all Chakras to pull in energies from higher realms into the physical world. Some of the main focuses of using Copper for spiritual works are Abundance, Balance, Clarity, Prosperity, and Spiritual Protection.
When combining a stones energy with the Copper Cage Pendant allows the energy to flow easily and with little resistance towards the goals intended for the stone. Placing a Quartz in the Copper Cage Pendant is said to assist with concentration, focus and memory recall.