Metaphysical Properties of Desert Magic Sage
- Clears negative energy
- Boosts intuition, dream state, and meditation
- Astral projection and divination
- You can use this to cleanse crystals and antiques
- Use to prepare for a ceremony or ritual
- Cleanses and offers healing when drunk as tea
- Use to ask for higher guidance
- Lifts emotions
- Natural antibacterial
- Helps against anxiety and depression
- Feng shui
- Opens inner ear
- Aura cleansing
Desert Sage has a warm herbaceous aroma that is a bit peppery (think Bay leaves or Mint tea). It is used for cleansing and purifying, protection, and inner strength. It is said to bring pleasant thoughts and relieve headaches and anxiety.
How To Use
- Prepare to use your smudge stick by simply lighting your smudge stick with matches or a lighter. Open windows to prepare the energy release
- Smoke will start to rise, blow out the fire, and then use this lit smudge stick to begin your smudging session around the room, corners, and objects, you may also use a bird of prey feather to represent air and blow the smoke in the direction you're aiming for
- With intent bring in positive vibes and release any negativity that may be lurking around
- Once you have finished, you may leave this to burn out in a safe dish or abalone shell to stop the smoke, you need to dap the smudge stick into the salt/sand. Close the window to seal the new and fresh vibes.
While not the typical use for sage, Desert Magic Sage can be used to work with spirits on agreeing to "personal areas". If the entity is positive or more of a neutral energy, the Desert Magic Sage can be used to seperate areas of a home that is for the living and areas that are for the entities.
Desert Magic Sage